Please note: The sale price includes shipping to the countries listed in the “Terms & Conditions” below.
A KUNG-FU GRIP FOR ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES
Whether you're driving across town or across the country, having your *smartphone, GPS, or MP3 player* in an ideal viewing position is both *safe and convenient*. That’s where this GripGo Universal Car Mount for Phones & GPS comes in. Its *unique polymer surface* grips your handheld device securely until you've arrived at your destination, then you simply peel it off the cradle with absolutely *no sticky residue*.
Mounted on the *windshield or dashboard*, its rigid 8" boom mount and 360° pivoting capabilities allow you to tap away without your device moving around, and always get the perfect viewing angle.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Not only is it incredibly useful to have a truly universal mount for *all* your devices, but the polymer holds with a *kung-fu grip*. And if the cradle ever gets dirty or dusty, we simply *rinse it with water* to restore it to all its sticky glory.
- *Polymer Surface*: Holds a firm grip until you remove the device.
- *Maximum Visibility*: 8" boom and 360° pivoting mount.
- *Hands-Free Use*: Talk and drive safely.
- *Mount to Dash or Windshield*: With adhesive backed-disc or suction-cup mounting.
- *Ready-to-Go*: No additional adhesive or tools needed.
- *Versatile Application*: Can also be used on smooth surfaces in home and office.
"The GripGo universal car phone mount is an inexpensive solution to using your phone as a GPS device… By understanding its capabilities and limitations, I think this can provide a long life." - Wired
- Great for use with phones, MP3 players, or GPS units.
- Note: Check local laws for mounting position requirements.
- Dismount and remount the GripGo after significant temperature changes.
- For use with cell phones in a case, the case must have a smooth surface to stick to the polymer surface (does not work well with the Otterbox Defender Series or uBling cases).
IN THE BOX
- GripGo car mount
- Adhesive-backed disc for dashboard mounting
- Instruction sheet