If your dream is to master a foreign language, there's no better teacher than Rosetta Stone. With its intuitive, immersive method, Rosetta Stone will have you reading, writing, and speaking like a natural in no time. You'll start by matching words with images just like when you learned your native language as a child. Then you'll move onto interactive lessons where speech recognition technology works to evaluate and improve your accent with instant feedback. The reviews don't lie, Rosetta Stone is the best way to master a second, third, or fourth language from home.
- Learn Japanese w/ the award-winning interactive software & proprietary speech-recognition technology that analyzes the words you say 100 times per second
- Get help from TruAccent™, the world's best speech recognition technology
- Develop your command of the language--read, write, speak & understand
- Learn basic conversational skills like shopping, ordering, taking a taxi, etc.
- Move onto intermediate language skills like sharing opinions & discussing pop culture
- Use the advanced speech engine to compare your accent to native speakers
- PC Magazine Editors' Choice Award: Best Language-Learning Software, 5 Years In a Row
- Wall Street Journal: "Rosetta Stone... may be the next best thing to living in a country."
- Windows 2000 or later
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- 1 GHz or faster CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 600 MB free hard-drive space (per level)
- Internet or phone connection for activation
- Language: Japanese
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: 12 months
About the Developer
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE: RST) is dedicated to changing people's lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company's innovative digital solutions drive positive learning outcomes for the inspired learner at home or in schools and workplaces around the world.
Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone's language division uses cloud-based solutions to help all types of learners read, write, and speak more than 30 languages. Lexia Learning, Rosetta Stone's literacy education division, was founded more than 30 years ago and is a leader in the literacy education space. Today, Lexia helps students build fundamental reading skills through its rigorously researched, independently evaluated, and widely respected instruction and assessment programs.
For more information, visit www.rosettastone.com. "Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.