Learn to turn out marketing campaigns more effectively, on time, and within budget with this in-depth course. In addition to project planning, management, and evaluation, you'll dive into important skills like risk management and mitigation, market research, data analytics, and more. You'll even study the ultra important process of building and presenting a marketing proposal.
- Study marketing project management w/ 18 lectures & 3 hours of content
- Understand how to plan, breakdown & evaluate a course
- Start analyzing & mitigating risk
- Study project management methodologies
- Monitor project progress
- Present data & build business case studies
Oxford Learning Lab is an online provider of Marketing & Business Strategy education. All the courses have been created under the supervision of Oxford College of Marketing, a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) centre of excellence. Each course has been developed in collaboration with leading experts who have a proven academic or consultancy experience in their field. You can find them working on MBA and University programs with establishments like Wharton, Madrid, Cranfield, Warwick , Aston, and Portsmouth to mention just a few.